Come check out over 250 vendor tables full of reptiles, amphibians, invertebrates, supplies, and more!
Purchase Tickets at the door
Adults (13+): $10
Children (7-12): $5
Children 6 and under: Free
Veterans & College Students $5 with ID
Kindly remember that any personal pets, including those in containers or bubble backpacks, are prohibited at ALL shows.
SPONSORED IN PART BY:
Frequently Asked Questions
*Important rule: PLEASE do not walk around the expo with an animal out of its carrier/container. We have had unfortunate incidents in which animals were injured If the staff see you with a loose animal, they will ask you to put it in a container Thank You!
1. How do I purchase tickets for the Reptile Expos? You can buy tickets at the door
2. May I bring my personal pet(s)? We recommend leaving your pets at home, they are not permitted at the show and are safer at home
3. May I leave the Expo and return later on? Yes, just make sure you have your hand stamped before you exit
4. What are the Expo hours? All shows are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
5. Do you offer a discount for military or seniors? Yes, 50% with appropriate ID
6. What should I bring to the Expo? Food is available at all of our Expo locations. Money, all locations have ATMs and most vendors take credit/debit.
7. What should I remember when buying a reptile/invertebrate? A recept. Please get a receipt if you purchase any animal and have a fair understanding of the return policy for each vendor. Also, keep in mind, can you care for the animal now, and in the future? Some reptiles get quite large, and some live decades. 8. I bought a new pet/large tank. Is there somewhere to store them safely while I continue to shop? The staff at the registration tables (in the front for all except White Plains) will be happy to babysit your new pet or tank free of charge. (Contingent upon room). 9. What if the weather seems inclement? Check the website and our social media pages
10. I’d like to be a vendor, how do I get started? Check the Vendor Information Page for each show and fill out a Vendor Application. 11. My question is not listed here. Email Us. We are happy to assist in any way
Their MissionThe United States Association of Reptile Keepers (USARK) is a science, education and conservation-based advocacy for the responsible private ownership of, and trade in reptiles and amphibians. We endorse caging standards, sound husbandry, escape prevention protocols, and an integrated approach to vital conservation issues. Our goal is to facilitate cooperation between government agencies, the scientific community, and the private sector in order to produce policy proposals that will effectively address important husbandry and conservation issues. The health of these animals, public safety and maintaining ecological integrity are our primary concerns.